»

Commenting on this blog

In order to keep this blog a safe and respectable place for our readers and to keep spammers away, all comments must be moderated before they appear to the general public. Please allow a few hours time for your comments to appear.

Share HOF With Your Friends!

Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

T-Bone Wolk, Photographer!

Did you know that T-Bone Wolk, long time bassist for Hall And Oates, was equally as talented behind the lens of a camera? When I met him before the St. Augustine show in 2010, he noticed that I was holding a copy of "Dangerous Dances" in my arm, waiting to get Daryl Hall and John Oates to autograph it for me. T-Bone took the book out of my arms and asked me if I knew that he had taken some of the pictures that are in it, to which I replied "No, sir, I did not". He then borrowed a pen from one of his bandmates and sat next to me at the "dinner table" and signed every picture in DD that he had taken.



0 comments:

Blog Archive