»

Commenting on this blog

In order to keep this blog a safe and respectable place for our readers and to keep spammers away, all comments must be moderated before they appear to the general public. Please allow a few hours time for your comments to appear.

Share HOF With Your Friends!

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hall And Oates Forever Fan Pic's: Jeannette Yezzi Knowles

We, here at Hall and Oates Forever, are encouraging our fans to show us your fan pics! Every fan has a story and we want to hear them all!

Here is a fan pic sent to me by Jeannette Yezzi Knowles, and she writes: "Bergen Pac, New Jersey- My first meet with the faboulous friends I made in the Fan Club. Spring 2010"


To have your picture shared on our blog, please "message" it to me through my FB page or e-mail it to me through the Hall & Oates Forever DB and I will be glad to feature your picture here on HallAndOatesForever! Keep the pictures coming folks!

0 comments:

Blog Archive