»

Commenting on this blog

In order to keep this blog a safe and respectable place for our readers and to keep spammers away, all comments must be moderated before they appear to the general public. Please allow a few hours time for your comments to appear.

Share HOF With Your Friends!

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hall and Forever Fan Pic's: Jan Hawkins

We, here at Hall and Oates Forever, are encouraging our fans to show us your fan pics! Every fan has a story and we want to hear them all!

Here is a fan pic sent to me by Jan Hawkins, and she writes:
 
Hi!

On 5-28-11, this picture was taken. My good friend Irene arranged this surprise for me and I can not thank her enough. I had heard that John Oates was a down to earth kind of gentleman ...and he is! He acted as if he had all the time in the world to chat with us when I KNEW his solo show was to start at any moment! This is one of those mountain top experiences for me and I'm very pleased and happy to share with my fellow John/ Hall & Oates fans!

Type to you later! God Bless!
Jan Hawkins (Jan in VA)


To have your picture shared on our blog, please "message" it to me through my FB page or e-mail it to me through the Hall & Oates Forever DB and I will be glad to feature your picture here on HallAndOatesForever! Keep the pictures coming folks!

0 comments:

Blog Archive